Get a great deal on this chocolate cake from Ghulio. Just a few slots remaining to get this sumptuous cake at only 980 bob for 1 kg. Christmas has indeed come early.
If you are looking for a cake that’s decadent, rich, moist, and flavorful: This is truly a chocolate lover’s fix! Made with caramel and a healthy does of cocoa, milk and butter, this cake is sure to make you want for more.
Try this nice and easy recipe which takes little time to make. It is healthy and recommendable for the cold weather as well.
Chicken cutlets with herbs
• ½ loaf baguette bread – day old is fine
• 4 pieces chicken breast halves
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• Plain flour for dredging
• 1 large egg
• Several sprigs fresh thyme or parsley leaves finely chopped
• 2 to 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves finely chopped
• fresh onions, finely chopped
• 1½ tsp. poultry seasoning
• Olive oil, for slightly browning the cutlets
1) Heat the oven to 200C/Gas 6.
2) Tear the bread into pieces and place on baking sheet. Toast bread until deep golden brown (about 10 minutes). Transfer to a food processor and coarsely grind into breadcrumbs.
3) While the bread toasts, tenderise the chicken breasts to 1/2-cm thick. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Coat the chicken with flour, reserve. Beat egg with splash of water in shallow dish.
4) Transfer the breadcrumbs to a plate and season with the herbs and poultry seasoning.
5) Heat a thin layer of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
6) Coat the chicken in the egg then breadcrumbs and add to the pan.
7) Saute until golden and firm, 3 to 4 minutes on each side.