What to do to avoid back pains after sitting down too long in the office
1. Do a tall stretch by grasping your hands high above your head and stretching through your arms and shoulders without moving the back.
2. Do a lower back stretch by standing up and arching your back while supporting it with the palms of both your hands.
3. Leave your desk every few hours for at least a few minutes to help minimize stiffness from sitting in one place too long, standing up and moving body around for few mins every hour, increases my energy and focus tremendously
4. Be sure you have a good chair that’s designed for desk work with lumbar support good mobility to minimize back pain.
5. Rotate your shoulders in circular motions forwards and backwards to help your upper back feel relief from stiffness and lift your shoulders slowly towards your ears several times to stretch shoulder blades and relieve stiffness in the upper back.